The most powerful tool available to cut and handle trees and brush for timber harvesting.
- powerful shear cuts to 350mm diameter
- heavy duty twin clamps for safe and accurate handling
- bunches, grips and cuts
- 360° rotation for precise positioning
- cuts horizontally or vertically; extracts vertically without damaging surround
- forestry, rail and land management
- a CMB product for Sandhurst
'CMB tree shear is available in six models to suits excavators from 5 to 30 tons and allow to cut trees from 150 mm. (5.3 in) to 600 mm. (23.6 in). Thanks to the collector arm and controlled hydraulic 360° rotation it's easy to use also in the most precarious conditions. Made with the best raw materials and components to ensure reliability, long life and low maintenance. " From the manufacturer, CMB.
Call us for prices for hire or to buy on 0845 009 7999