Also known as a Compaction Plate or Whacker/Wacker.
Efficient compaction of surfaces. Hydraulic compactors are designed for compacting soil, trenches and embankments, as well as driving in and pulling out posts and formwork. Ccompactors work quickly and economically and are easy to operate with less ground disturbance, less spoil to clear away and no need for planking and strutting. Faster, cleaner.
With safety benefits, particularly when used in trenches, as there is no longer any need for someone to stand directly in the workspace.
- compacts soil, sand, gravel, hardcore, recycled materials and much more...
- productivity enhanced even in hard to access circumstances - surfaces, foundations, gradients, trenches.
- easy to operate low noise
- range of sizes available for 1-40 Tonne machines
- compacts up to 50-60 cubic yards per hour, more effective than rollers with greater impact
- housing is offset by 15 degrees, thus the force is better distributed across the plate. Less stress on the attachment during operation
- overload protection
- products made by Atlas Copco
Call us for prices for compactor plate hire or to buy one on 0845 009 7999