- depth control skid - set the desired trench depth to 800mm / 1000mm / 1200mm
- widths from 150 -300mm
- optimised cutting angles for trench accuracy
- spoil is piled neatly to the side of the trench by the integral auger
- the combination of hydraulic motor and gearbox gives reliability and power
- public works, civil engineering, agricultural etc
- an Auger Torque product
Chain trenchers tackle mixed terrain ground conditions with ease due to their tungsten teeth / contoured earth teeth combination and produce uniformly smooth sided, flat bottomed trenches. Minimum disruption is caused to the ground either side.
Use for ground heat pump systems, drainage / irrigation, gas / water piping, electric cable, fibre optic cable and hedge and tree planting.
Call us for prices for hire or to buy on 0845 009 7999